Program Compliance and Impact Assoc.
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Compliance and Impact Associate will play a key role in supporting the organization’s programs to ensure that we are meeting our programmatic goals and outcomes. The Associate will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting to third-party funders and stakeholders and monitoring progress goals for programs, contracts, and grant agreements.
Entrepreneur Works is expanding by growing its small business loan portfolio and by developing new, competitive products and business support services that are relevant to the populations that the organization serves. The Program Compliance and Impact Associate will play an important role in this growth strategy by ensuring that the organization assembles and organizes the necessary programmatic and client data and information needed to comply with funders’ requirements, to report to senior management and the Board of Directors, and to track the organization’s performance and impact.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: This position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, independent individual who will thrive in a dynamic, multi-cultural setting and is passionate about entrepreneurship, building sustainable communities and addressing economic, social, and racial justice. The ideal candidate would have experience with data management, program administration, compliance, and reporting. Candidates should also have experience working independently, comfort managing their own projects, and the demonstrate their willingness to learn organizational and CDFI industry protocols, software, and database systems.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Program Compliance and Impact Associate
- Collects client intake forms and ensures all required client and program data is recorded in organization’s database
- Track all client participation goals related to Entrepreneur Works’ contracts and grants, and ensure successful completion of goals
- Ensures that data collection, reporting and filing systems meet organization’s reporting needs and complies with all contracts’, funders’, and audit requirements
- Monitors all relevant funder requirements and regulations, communicating any changes to appropriate staff.
- Assembles data for and prepares interim and final reports for funders
- Prepares special reports and presentations for senior management, funders, and the Board of Directors
- Responds to periodic industry and funder surveys
- Works closely with the senior management team to prepare proposals for the funding and financing of operations and the loan fund for current needs and anticipated growth.
- Two or more years of relevant professional experience in business administration, economic or community development, loan servicing, compliance, or reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in data administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and comfort working (or volunteering) with diverse and historically disadvantaged populations
- Experience working on teams with other employees and/or projects with limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Other software platforms include Adobe, MailChimp, Survey Monkey and Internet based research
- Experience with accounting, loan servicing and relational database applications
- Experience working/volunteering for a non-profit organization